Good ISP - Important Step to Affiliate Marketing

Hi! After months of not blogging, here I am again! Right now I am not in a happy mood as my internet connection is a mess. Guess what my ISP is? SMART Bro! I mean SMART Bro-ken...Yes, I have the lousy service from Smart or should I say Stupid?

Well, let me tell you that as an affiliate marketer, my internet connection is very important to me because everything I do is connected to the internet. For example, to update my google adwords account, I need an internet connection. But not just an ISP, but a good one. A consistent one in its good service. Unfortunately, I did not find that in SMART Bro.

Let me tell you my short story today on why I wrote this blog. This Saturday afternoon, I am supposed to be doing my affiliate marketing 'tasks'. But then doing these tasks is truly becoming a chore with my stupid internet connection from 'SMART' Bro. Everything is so slow! It feels as if I am using a dial-up connection. Even getting to login to my blog was really sluggish. I actually had no intent of blogging today, but I really wanted to share to the world the stupidity of SMART.

I guess my point is that if you are an affiliate marketer in the Philippines, DO NOT USE SMART BRO. Period.

0 comments: