4 Tips to Online Wealth By the Self-Forgiving Affiliate Marketer

I hate to say this but I 'sinned' against myself. If you remember in my 2nd to last post, I promised myself that I would be blogging everyday to exercise my hypnotic writing powers. Fortunately, I am a good enough person to forgive myself =).

Well the main reason I wasn't able to blog is because of my hectic schedule. In the morning I have to get up early for work because my office is not that near to my home. I am sure you can relate to that. Having to endure traffic jams sitting in a crowded bus certainly is not a pleasant experience. After 8-12 hours of work, I go home. I would arrive at around 10 or 11PM, so what time is there left for blogging =(. Having said that, I want to give certain points that we certainly can learn from this experience and apply it to making money online. Here they are in bullet points:
  • To be able to earn money online, we have to make time for it. Like any other money-making practices, time is essential to create wealth.
  • Everyone has time. You and I both have 24 hours and as I said we need to make time for it. To do this, we need to have the will to do so. Like they say, if there is a will, there is a way.
  • Change is constant. Thus, we don't just sit around thinking that what worked today will work tomorrow. This specially true with affiliate marketing. So, we have to continue on learning new things and keep up to date on the latest news in the internet to make sure that our business is still applicable online.
  • Never give up. Sometimes it is as if an invisible wall is keeping us from that illusive success to wealth that we earnestly seek. Break that wall. Never give up. Never.
I am working on a new post(or an article) I would be putting here. I would call it 'The Art of Hypnotic Preselling'. What I am going to do is merge Hypnotic Writing with Preselling (something I learned from Allan of http://www.associateprograms.com).

Wait for it. So long!

0 comments: