Secrets to Hypnotic Writing by Mark Twain Revealed

While I was reading the book Hypnotic Writing by Joe Vitale, I found out that great hypnotic writers like Mark Twain had secrets to their trade. Joe revealed this secret to be one of the utmost important step to write hypnotically. Mark Twain did it, Joe did it, as well as countless other hypnotic writers. He mentioned that to be able to write hypnotically, we have to learn from other hypnotic writers by writing down what they wrote, OURSELVES. By doing so, we will be able to feel and think what the author felt and thought when he wrote that hypnotic piece. So right now, that is what I am going to do, but instead of writing it, I'll be typing it into this blog. Here goes:

I've Finally Found the Secret to Make Writing Easy!
It's called Thoughtline and you better hang on to your hat because this new software program is awesome!
Imagine Socrates helping you with your next writing. After an exciting series of questions, Socrates hands you a rough draft of your article. You then use Socrates' outline to guide your writing. Before you know it, you're done!
This isn't fantasy. Thoughtline is a breakthrough "artificial intelligence" program designed to ask mind-stretching questions. But that's not all. Thoughtline then takes your answers and organizes them into a logical outline! With the outline in hand, you know where you are going. You no longer have to face the agonizing blank page.
The first time I used Thoughtline I was amazed at what happened. It asked me deep, probing questions, gathered my answers, looked them over, sorted them, and then developed an outline for me that made my eyes pop. I actually ran into the other room to show my wife what Thoughtline had created!
Would you like to have a "secret friend" help you create irresistible letter, articles, books and presentations?
Thoughtline is now my writing companion. I use it to think through projects, develop rough drafts, brainstorm new ideas and much more. Thoughtline has saved me time, effort and money. When an idea I had wasn't sound, Thoughtline told me so. When I need help fast, Thoughtline is there.
With Thoughtline I have literally become more effective, intelligent, powerful and prolific!
One friend of mine, a speaker, is going out to buy a computer so she can use Thoughtline to help her develop talks that will make her audience sit up and take notice. Clearly she can see how valuable this is!
Can you imagine what you could write with Thoughtline at your fingertips?
This is the only program I endorse because it is the only writing tool that works!(Isn't that what counts?)
Mark Twain wrote,"A man's intellect is stored powder; it cannot touch itself off; the fire must come from outside." Thoughtline is the "fire" you need to make your mind explode!
You can now benefit from this "talking" program, too. Though it retails for $295, you can now get Thoughline for only $169.(You save over $125!) And that includes all the disks, a great manual, postage and handling, attractive case and technical support(though you won't need the latter as the program is simple to run).
Just think: The amount of new material you write with Thoughtline will probably more than pay for the package!
You'll be writing everything you've ever dreamed of (and more) only moments after you ask Thoughtline for help!
But don't take my word for it. See for yourself. Just fill out the enclosed for and mail it with your check.
Then stand back. Your computer will soon come alive!

Sincerely,
Joe Vitale
Author, Turbocharge Your Writing
Author, Zen and the Art of Writing
Co-author, The Joy of Service!
Award-Winning Journalist

P.S.If you don't send your order I'll assume you don't have an IBM(or 100% compatible) computer with a hard drive. Because I know you would by this program if you did! What person seeking breakthrough effectiveness in their writing wouldn't buy this program?!
P.P.S. look . There's some writing you want to do but haven't started.Why wait any longer?

Hmmm. Did the exercise work? I believe so. I was able to see the inner wirings of Joe Vitale's mind! Through the article above, or should I say sales letter, he was able to hypnotize whoever was going to read it. It was like the article was speaking to me, instructing me to do Joe's bidding. Well, hopefully I'll be able to just that in the near future.



0 comments: